Orthodox Church of Mother of God
The Marian movement in Russia
The Revelation of
to Archbishop John in Russia
1. "The Revelations of the Holy Virgin Hodigitria in the city of Smolensk", 1984.
2. "THE WOMAN IN THE WILDERNESS. The Revelation of the Virgin to Archbishop John in Russia. May-July 1994".
3. "THE PEARL OF SUMMER. Revelations of Our Lady to Archbishop John in Russia. July-August, 1997".
4. "THE WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN" Revelations to Archbishop John.
THE ERA OF THE EVER-VIRGIN RETURNS.
THE VIRGIN SPEAKS TO THE COUNCIL. October 11, 1999.
5. Conversations. Japan, 1995.
6. The Rose of Seraphites, 2006.
The Revelation of the Virgin to Archbishop John in Russia began in the autumn of 1984 in city Smolensk. This great revelation of Our Lady is still continuing. It gave birth to the Marian movement in Russia.
The Orthodox Church of Our Lady follows the Holy Scripture and the Chutch Tradition. It professes patristic holiness and ardent piety. Our Church offers to Christian sister churches, especially Marian communities and organisations, and to other confessions, a dialogue of peace and Divine love, while retaining liturgical and ritual traditions which took shape over the centuries.
(c) All rights reserved. Oficial site of Orthodox Church of Mother of God Derzhavnaya, Moscow, 1999-2007. (c) Fr. Iliya Popov.
You may write to us:mail @ avemaria. ru (without spaces)